ProMate EcoMax Duo
Greater efficiency for higher volume households
The top of the line ProMate EcoMax Duo’s twin-tank softening system contains one brine tank and two resin tanks that use smart technology to seamlessly regenerate and reduce the amount of sodium chloride discharged into the wastewater stream. It’s highly efficient and saves 17% more on water and salt than a single-tank design, using softened water down to the last drop before beginning a new cycle, which means you’ll never have to wait for soft water or worry about hard water entering your home.
Download for more information.
Use Less Soap
Saves up to 70% on soap and water usage from hard water
Uses less salt which means less lugging to the basement
Longer System Life
Extends life of your dishwasher and other water-using appliances
Makes clothing whiter, brighter and less scratchy
Cleaner fixtures, stain-free sinks, tubs and showers
Softer skin and more manageable hair
No More Spots
Softer water means no spots on your dishes
Save up to 57% on operating costs for your water heater
- Helps reduce the amount of sodium chloride discharged into the wastewater stream
- Digital display with user-friendly electronics
- Customize settings to your family’s needs
- On-demand regeneration based on your water usage
- Full-flow bypass valve provides the convenience of bypassing the water softener
- Back-lit display makes it easy to read and alerts you of system notifications
- Fewer parts to service
- Corrosion-resistant control valve body and tanks for a longer life Insulated tank jacket helps prevent sweating
- All internal components are lead free
Built for your large family
We took the best water softener and made it bigger and better. The ProMate EcoMax Duo was built specifically with Wisconsin families in mind. This twin-tank softening system was manufactured in South Central Wisconsin to be the best solution for the hard water in our area.
We understand your water because we live here too.