Standard softener with advanced Vortech™ technology
Built around a Vortech™ distribution plate with Superior Flow technology and featuring 10% commercial grade resin, the ProMate 6.0 uses less water and retains efficiency longer than most entry level water softener systems—all while reducing energy costs by maintaining ENERGY STAR ratings.
Download for more information.
Longer System Life
Extends life of your dishwasher and other water-using appliances
Use Less Soap
Saves up to 70% on soap and water usage from hard water
Makes clothing whiter, brighter and less scratchy
Cleaner fixtures, stain-free sinks, tubs and showers
Spot Free Dishes
Softer water means no spots on your dishes
Softer skin and more manageable hair
Features of the ProMate 6.0 Water Softener
- Premium 10% commercial grade resin
- Digital display with user-friendly electronics
- Customize settings to your family’s needs
- Variable reserve automatically adjusts to your changing water usage
- Full-flow bypass valve provides the convenience of bypassing the water softener
- Back-lit display makes it easy to read and alerts you of system notifications
- Corrosion-resistant control valve, body and tanks for a longer life
- Insulated sweat jacket to prevent sweating
- All internal components are lead free
How the ProMate 6.0 works to soften your water
As hard water moves through the tank, resin beads attract and collect hard water minerals by exchanging them with sodium. As water passes through the resin bed it’s softened and ready for use. When the resin beads become saturated with hard water minerals, the regeneration cycle flushes them with brine solution, recharging the beads with sodium ions. Hardness minerals and excess brine are rinsed down the drain. Leaving you with only the best soft water.