ProMate 6 Storm
Filter iron without the use of chemicals
The ProMate 6 Storm uses the natural disinfection powers of ozone to filter iron, sulfur and manganese from your home’s water. Ozone eliminates the need for chemical feed pumps, is 1.5 times stronger than chlorine, more environmentally friendly and safe for septic systems.
The ProMate 6 Storm is not intended to aid in the mitigation of microorganisms and is not duly registered as a pesticidal device.
Download for more information.
Eliminates odors and damaging rust stains in the bathroom, kitchen and laundry
Uses ozone to filter out iron, sulfur and manganese and reduce rotten egg smell
Less stains and odors saves you time and money on cleaning
Reduces the need for hazardous chemicals in your house
Longer System Life
Extends life of your washing machine and other water-using appliances
Clothes will be brighter and whiter and last longer
Features of the ProMate 6 Storm Iron Filtration System
- Digital display with user-friendly electronics
- Fewer parts to service
- On demand regeneration based upon water usage
- Vortech™ plate saves up to 20 gallons of water per regeneration
- Full flow bypass valve provides the convenience of bypassing the water softener
- Back-lit display makes it easy to read and alerts you of system notifications
- Corrosion resistant control valve, body and tanks for a longer life
- Insulated sweat jacket to prevent sweating
- All internal components are lead-free
How How Iron Enters Your Home
Iron is one of the earth’s most plentiful elements, making up at least five percent of the earth’s surface. As rainwater makes its way through the ground and into our waterways, it dissolves and collects minerals like iron along the way. Excess iron is found most often in wells, but can also enter your home through poorly filtered municipal water systems or because of aging pipes and plumbing. Left unfiltered, iron can cause water to have a metallic taste and a rotten egg smell, and create hard-to-remove rust stains on household fixtures and appliances.
Wonder What’s in your Water?
Find out exactly what’s in your water. Request a free
water analysis today.