ProMate 6 Carbon Filter
Customizable to your whole home filtration needs
The ProMate 6 Carbon Filter is a whole home filtration system designed to remove bad tastes, odors and dissolved organic chemicals from your home’s water. Customizable to your specific filtration needs, the ProMate 6 Carbon Filter is the perfect solution for any home water issue.
Download for more information.
Reduces odors, bad tastes and dissolved organic chemicals
Prevent blue green stains with pH adjustment for your home’s water
Energy efficient, using less than $2 of electricity per year
Use Less Water
Vortech™ plate saves up to 20 gallons of water per regeneration
Features of the ProMate 6 Carbon Filter
- Permanent memory backup of all programming and up to two and a half years of time of day backup
- Digital display with user-friendly electronics
- Variable reserve based upon water usage
- Full flow bypass valve provides the convenience of bypassing the water softener
- Back-lit display makes it easy to read and alerts you of system notifications
- Corrosion resistant control valve, body and tanks for a longer life
- All internal components are lead-free
- Ecologically friendly design
- 12-volt operation AC or DC
- Aero-sorb filtration system: easily filter out dissolved iron and manganese
- Multi-media filtration system: a unique blend of different medias for organic solid removal
- Acid neutralizing filtration system
How Does the ProMate 6 Carbon Filter System Work?
Taste and Odor Filtration System
Designed to remove tastes, odors and dissolved organic chemicals from water supplies. Perhaps its greatest use is for the reduction/removal of chlorine for which it has a great capacity. Various types of taste and odor media are available to address a wide range of contaminants.
Aero-Sorb Filtration System
An efficient and economical system for the reduction of dissolved iron and manganese compounds from raw water supplies. This media acts as an insoluble catalyst to enhance the reaction between dissolved oxygen (DO) and the iron compounds. The physical characteristics of this media provide an excellent filter media which is easily cleaned by backwashing to remove the precipitant.
Acid Neutralizing Filtration System
These systems are recommended for pH adjustment for waters of pH 6.0 – 6.9. The system uses a self sacrificing media which has to be refilled periodically. Typical signs of low pH are blue green stains. Fill port option available. Does not include insulated jacket.