M1 Reverse Osmosis System
Superior performance with minimal energy consumption
The M1 – Series Reverse Osmosis Systems range in capacities from 12,000 to 36,000 gallons per day. To achieve higher recovery rates, each base model includes a concentrate recycle loop. These systems can be upgraded with features such as a variable frequency drive, digital instrumentation, a chemical feed system, blending valve and a permeate divert valve.
Download for more information.
Fully equipped and customizable for your business needs
Individually tested and preserved
Low operation and maintenance costs
Uses Less Energy
20% less energy than standard membranes
Pre–plumbed, wired and assembled
1–Year Limited Warranty through Axeon
Features of the M1 Reverse Osmosis System
- S – 150 or S – 200 Computer Controller
- AXEON Permeate and Concentrate Flow Meters
- AXEON Concentrate Recycle Valve
- AXEON HF5 – Series Ultra Low Energy Membrane Elements
- AXEON FRP – Series Membrane Housings – 300 psi
Wonder What’s in your Water?
Find out exactly what’s in your water. Request a free
water analysis today.