HRO 6 Reverse Osmosis System
Premiere commercial RO system, fully customizable to any project
HRO 6 Series Reverse Osmosis System is designed for overall superior performance, high recovery rates, minimal energy consumption and offer great savings with low maintenance and operation costs.
Download for more information.
Fully equipped and customizable to suit the needs of your business
Systems are individually tested and preserved
Uses 20% less energy than standard reverse osmosis systems
Smaller dimensional footprint compared to standard RO systems
Components are easily accessible, pre–plumbed, wired and assembled
1 Year Limited Warranty through Axeon
Features of the HRO 6 Reverse Osmosis System
- S – 150 Computer Controller with LCD Backlit Display
- Permeate and Concentrate Flow Meters Concentrate Recycle with Flow Meter Pre–Filter 0 – 100 psi
- Panel Mounted Glycerin Filled Gauges
- Pump Discharge and Concentrate 0 – 300 psi Panel Mounted Glycerin Filled Gauges
- 5 – Micron Sediment Pre–Filter
- HF5 – Series Ultra Low Energy Membrane Elements
- FRP – Series Membrane Housings – 300 psi
- Pentek® 20” Big Grey Cartridge Housings
- Goulds® Multi–Stage Stainless Steel Booster Pump
- ASCO™ Composite
- Feed Solenoid Valve Feed Low Pressure Switch
- White Powder Coated Aluminum Frame
- Dual Chemical Pump Outlets
The HRO 6 offers high quality with low maintenance
The HRO 6 Series Reverse Osmosis System through Hellenbrand Water Center features an innovative design. The HRO 6 system features only the highest quality components, including a programmable computer controller with many built– in standard features, a stainless steel booster pump for high performance and corrosion resistance, ultra low energy membranes and fiberglass membrane housings for enhanced performance and durability. The HRO 6 RO System has been engineered for capacities ranging from 1,800 to 21,600 gallons per day.
Wonder What’s in your Water?
Find out exactly what’s in your water. Request a free
water analysis today.