HRO 4 Reverse Osmosis System
Treat municipal or brackish water supply and remove dissolved solids
The Hellenbrand HRO 4 is a state-of-the-art, versatile systems for treating municipal and brackish water supplies and with flow rates ranging from 500 to 8,000 gallons per day. Minimal energy consumption, low maintenance and operation costs make the HRO 4 Reverse Osmosis System the right choice.
Download for more information.
Innovative design allows for versatility to suit the needs of your business
Featuring robust components made of stainless steel
Manufactured for minimal energy consumption
Smaller footprint is big on features, but not on space
Components are easily accessible, pre–plumbed, wired and assembled
1 Year Limited Warranty through Axeon
Features of the HRO 4 Reverse Osmosis System
- C21 or C23 Switch Controller with Feed Flush
- Extra Low Energy Membrane Elements
- Fiberglass Membrane Housings
- 4.5” x 20” Single O-Ring Pre-Filter Housing
- 5 Micron Sediment Pre-Filter
- Concentrate Flow and Recycle Flow Meter
- Permeate Flow Meter
- Pre-Filter In and Out Pressure Gauge
- Pump Operating Pressure Gauge
- Motor Thermal Overload Protection
- Multistage Stainless Steel Centrifugal Pump
- ASCO Solenoid Valve
- Stainless Steel Concentrate and Recycle Valve
The HRO 4 is big on features, but not on space
Big on features but not on space, the HRO4 Reverse Osmosis System features a robust, innovative design that allows for versatility in the event of feed water quality and temperature variations. A C21 or C23 controller with feed flush comes standard to reliably operate the system. HF4-Series Extra Low Energy membranes are standard on all systems and offer high rejection and flow rates for quality system performance. The HRO4 also features a heavy duty 1/2 HP or 1 HP stainless steel multistage booster pump for superior performance and corrosion resistance.
Wonder What’s in your Water?
Find out exactly what’s in your water. Request a free
water analysis today.