HRO 3.5 Reverse Osmosis System
Space saving design for light commercial applications
HRO 3.5-Series Reverse Osmosis Systems have been engineered for capacities of 200 and 300 gallons per day and feature a single pump design for enhanced performance.
Download for more information.
Pre-assembled and ready for immediate on-line service
Compact wall mount space-saving design
Single pump design for enhanced performance
Engineered capacities of 200 to 300 gallons per day
Features of the HRO 3.5 Reverse Osmosis System
- 5 Micron Sediment Pre-Filter
- 10 Micron Carbon Block Pre-Filter and Post-Filter
- Pentek® 10” Filter Housings
- HF4 Extra Low Energy Membrane
- Fiberglass Membrane Housing
- 0 – 300 psi Glycerin-Filled Pump Pressure Gauge
- 0 – 100 psi Glycerin-Filled Pre-Filter Pressure Gauge
- 0 – 100 psi Glycerin-Filled Permeate Pressure Gauge
- John Guest® Push/Pull Fittings with Locking Safety Clips
- Aquatec® High Flow Booster Pump and Tank Pressure Switch A
- Aquatec® Feed Solenoid and Auto Flush Timer Valve
The HRO 3.5 is ideal for light applications
HRO 3.5 Series Reverse Osmosis System is manufactured for light commercial applications and feature a compact wall mount space-saving design. The HRO 3.5 RO System comes pre-assembled and ready for immediate on-line service with minimal set up and simple utility connections.
Wonder What’s in your Water?
Find out exactly what’s in your water. Request a free
water analysis today.