ProMate 6.0 DMT
Treat multiple water problems at once with midplate technology
One of our more efficient single-tank softeners, the ProMate 6.0 DMT (Dual Media Technology) uses down flow technology and is built around a Vortech™ distribution plate for efficiency and energy saving. And it features midplate technology for the ability to treat more than one of your home’s water issues in one system.
Download for more information.
Helps maintain ENERGY STAR ratings for your appliances
Built based on your water analysis to reduce hardness or color in your water
Cleaner fixtures, stain-free sinks, tubs and showers
Longer System Life
Extends the life of your washing machine and other water-using appliances
Spot Free Dishes
Softer water means no spots on your dishes
Makes clothing whiter, brighter and less scratchy
Softer skin and more manageable hair
Use Less Soap
Saves up to 70% on soap and water usage from hard water
Features of the ProMate 6.0 DMT Water Softener
- Dual Media Technology to treat multiple water issues
- Digital display with user-friendly electronics
- Customize settings to your family’s needs
- On-demand regeneration based on your water usage
- Full flow bypass valve provides the convenience of bypassing the water softener
- Back-lit display makes it easy to read and alerts you of system notifications
- Fewer parts to service
- Corrosion-resistant control valve, body and tanks for a longer life
- Insulated sweat jacket to prevent sweating
- All internal components are lead free
ProMate 6.0 DMT: Process So Nice, We Do It Twice
Raw water enters the top chamber containing either softening or carbon media based on the needs of your home. The media acts like a magnet attracting and removing unwanted minerals from your water, which conditions it. Conditioned water flows to the bottom chamber for a second treatment. This step of our dual process is based on your custom water analysis and will reduce hardness or color in your water. As water reaches the bottom of the tank, it exits up the center tube; soft, clear, ready for use in your home or business. Once saturated, the media must be recharged, which is where salt comes in. The salt solution flows through the media, recharging it and flushing unwanted minerals to the drain.
Wonder What’s in your Water?
Find out exactly what’s in your water. Request a free
water analysis today.