ProMate 6 IC Junior
Filter iron and reduce rotten egg odor all without the use of chemicals
The ProMate 6 IC Junior is a value-oriented option for filtering out moderate iron particles and reducing rotten egg odor without the use of chemicals. And its Vortech™ saves up to 20 gallons of water per regeneration.
Download for more information.
Longer System Life
Extends life of your dishwasher and other water-using appliances
Eliminates rust stains and rotten egg odor caused by iron and sulfur
Reduces the need for hazardous chemicals in your house
Use Less Salt
Decreases salt consumption of your water softener
Features of the ProMate 6 IC Junior
- Digital display with user-friendly electronics
- Fewer parts to service
- On demand regeneration based upon water usage
- Vortech™ plate saves up to 20 gallons of water per regeneration
- Full flow bypass valve provides the convenience of bypassing the water softener
- Back-lit display makes it easy to read and alerts you of system notifications
- Corrosion resistant control valve, body and tanks for a longer life
- Insulated sweat jacket to prevent sweating
- All internal components are lead-free
How Does the Iron Curtain Junior System Work?
Mineral-rich water passes through a head of oxygen rich air, which converts dissolved mineral such as iron, manganese and sulfur into physical particles. These mineral particles then flow through the filter tank where they are trapped. This way the highest level of dissolved minerals can be easily removed from your water. When the head of oxygen rich air nears depletion, the ProMate 6 controller automatically puts it into an air recharge and cleaning cycle. During the cleaning cycle, our specially designed Vortech™ system (cyclonic spinning and lift) flushes the heavy iron, that conventional filters may miss, to the drain during off peak hours. The ProMate 6 regeneration frequency can occur based on days and/or gallons being filtered.
Wonder What’s in your Water?
Find out exactly what’s in your water. Request a free
water analysis today.